Apple MagSafe Charger (for iPhone, AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case)
- Compatible with iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- Charge faster and easier with MagSafe wireless chargers that align perfectly every time. And choose from a beautiful range of cases and wallets that snap on, just like that. When you attach a MagSafe accessory, iPhone recognises it instantly, for an effortless connection to your device.
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
- Faster wireless charging with magnetic alignment.The magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models.
- The MagSafe Charger is designed to quickly and safely wirelessly charge your iPhone 12. The system intelligently adapts to conditions in order to optimize charging iPhone 12 at up to 15W of peak power delivery for faster wireless charging. The actual power delivered to the iPhone will vary depending on the wattage of the power adapter and system conditions. For iPhone 12 mini, the MagSafe Charger delivers up to 12W of peak power delivery.
- It’s important to plug into a power source before placing your iPhone on the MagSafe Charger. This allows MagSafe to verify it’s safe to deliver maximum power. If you happen to place your iPhone on the MagSafe Charger before plugging into a power source, simply remove your iPhone from the MagSafe Charger, wait three seconds, and then put it back on to resume maximum power delivery.
- The MagSafe Charger is designed to negotiate the max power up to 9 volt (V) and 3 amp (A) with a USB PD-compatible power adapter. MagSafe will dynamically optimize power delivered to the iPhone. The power delivered to the iPhone 12 at any moment will vary depending on various factors, including temperature and system activity.